Shock It Clean
1. What is the best way to remove a carpet stain with Shock?
Mix 1/4 cup of Shock and fill the remainder of the spray bottle with water.
Spray solution on stain, using a damp sponge, work solution into stain and wipe out with dry cloth.
2. How do I clean my carpet and rugs with Shock?
1/2 cup to 1 gallon of water in bucket, using a brush shake solution to create a foamy solution, brush solution on rug, try to avoid saturation. Let carpet dry and vacuum.
3. How do I remove a stain from upholstery with Shock?
Mix a medium to heavy dilution in the spray bottle per the label instructions. Spray a generous amount of solution into sponge. Work sponge into a foam, use the foamy sponge in a circular motion over the stain and wipe with a clean dry cloth. Use the same application if cleaning entire upholstery.
4. Can I clean shoes with Shock?
Yes, mix a medium to heavy dilution in the spray bottle per the label instructions. Use damp sponge, spray solution into sponge and work into lather. go over the shoes using the foamy sponge and wipe with a damp cloth to remove residue.
5. Can Shock be used to clean leather or vinyl?
Yes, mix a medium to dilution in the spray bottle per the label instructions. Spray solution into a damp sponge and work into lather. Wipe over material using the foamy sponge and wipe with a damp cloth.
6. What is the best way to use Shock for surface cleaning?
Mix a light to medium dilution in the spray bottle per the label instructions. Spray solution directly onto surface, use damp sponge to clean and dry cloth to remove residue and moisture.
7. How do I use Shock in the bathroom?
Mix a medium to dilution in the spray bottle per the label instructions. Spray solution directly onto surface, use sponge to clean and rinse with water. To avoid water marks, dry with clean dry cloth.
8. Can Shock be used on flooring?
Yes, wood, tile, ceramic, linoleum, travertine, vinyl and carpet. Mix 1/2 cup of cleaner to gallon of water in a bucket. use a mop, sponge mop, micro fiber mop or scrub brush to clean floor. If the floor is extremely dirty, we recommend you go back over the floor with damp mop after cleaning.
9. Can Shock be used as a laundry pre-treat?
Yes, mix 1/4 cup of cleaner to 30 ounces of water in spray bottle. Spray stains in clothing and put directly into wash machine with the detergent regularly use.
10. Can Shock be used in a carpet machine or rental machine?
Yes, refer to the label for dilution ratios, and you will have great results!
Superfast Drain Cleaner Liquid
1. Is Superfast safe for all types of plumbing?
Yes, Super Fast is safe for all types of plastic, copper and PVC pipes, as well as the Septic tank.
2. Can I use Sueprfast in the garbage disposal?
No, Super Fast is not used in garbage disposals we recommend using our Fast PM Powder for disposals, dishwashers and washing machines.
3. What is the best application for Superfast?
Super Fast works best when it has time to break down the clog, best when poured in the drain and let sit overnight, in the am run hot water down the drain for several minutes. Tough clogs may take several applications.
4. Does Superfast dissolve hair?
Yes, Super Fast will liquefy human and pet hair within minutes!
5. What drains can I use Superfast in?
Sueprfast can be used in all drain lines including floor drains, excluding garbage disposal, dishwasher and washing machine.
6. Is Superfast safe for a septic system?
Yes, Sueprfast is safe in a septic system.
Fast PM Powder
1. Is the Fast PM Powder safe for all of my drains?
Yes, the Fast PM Powder is a great product to use as a weekly or monthly drain maintenance. The Fast PM Powder has a fresh scent that eliminates odor in the drain lines. Ideal for dishwasher, washing machine and garbage disposals to keep clean with no build up.
2. Do I need to mix the Fast PM powder first?
Yes, mix the Fast PM Powder in a glass with hot water and then pour into drain, there is no need to run water through the line right away. Let the solution sit in the lines then rinse. If using in dishwasher or washing machine, add in an empty load and let a full cycle run.
3. Is the Fast PM Powder safe for septic systems?
Yes, the Fast PM Powder is safe for all septic systems and drain lines.
Superfast Max Drain Cleaner powder
1. Can Superfast Max be used in the garbage disposal?
No, Superfast Max can not be used in the garbage disposal, dishwasher or washing machine.
2. How to use Superfast Max?
Mix 1 scoop with hot water and pour into drain line, let sit overnight. Rinse in am with hot water for several minutes. Repeat if necessary.
3. Where can I use Superfast Max?
Use Superfast Max in all drain lines including floor drains, except garbage disposal, dishwasher and washing machine.
4. Will Superfast Max clear a clog?
Yes, Mix 1 scoop with hot water and pour into drain line, let sit overnight. Rinse in am with hot water for several minutes. Repeat if necessary.