Shock It Clean
1. How do I get the foam?
Shock It Clean is a concentrated formula, Mix the appropriate amount of cleaner with the directed amount of water in a bucket or bottle, then agitate with a cloth, sponge or brush to generate foam. Repeat often as needed. Foam is essential when cleaning soft surfaces like: clothing, carpets, upholstery and drapery. Foam is not necessary for cleaning hard surfaces like: floors, counter tops or other hard surfaces.
2. How do I measure an ounce?
Using a measuring cup or 2 tablespoons = 1 ounce, mix with 32 ounces of water. Use 2 ounces with 30 ounces of water for tougher jobs.
3. What is the best way to remove a carpet stain with Shock?
Mix 1/4 cup of Shock and fill the remainder of the spray bottle with water. Spray solution on stain, using a damp sponge, work solution into stain and wipe out with dry cloth.
4. Can I use It to clean leather?
Yes. There’s no ammonia or alkali in the cleaner so it’s safe for all types of leather. Be sure to use a damp cloth to remove any residue after cleaning.
5. Can it be used in a carpet washer machine or power washer?
Yes. Shock can be used in any type of cleaning machine. Follow mixing instruction on the back of the bottle and use machine as directed by manufacturer.
6. Is this safe to use around my pets?
Yes. When mixed and used as directed, Shock will not leave a residue that will harm or irritate pets.
7. Is it an all natural cleaner?
No. Shock It Clean is not 100% all natural, it is a proprietary safe formulation that DOES NOT contain soap, bleach, ammonia or lye.
SuperFast Drain Cleaner Liquid
1. Is Superfast safe for all types of plumbing?
Yes, Super Fast is safe for all types of plastic, copper and PVC pipes, including septic systems.
2. Can I use Sueprfast in the garbage disposal?
No, Super Fast is not used in garbage disposals we recommend using our Fast PM Powder for disposals, dishwashers and washing machines.
3. Does Superfast dissolve hair?
Yes, Super Fast will liquefy human and pet hair within minutes!
4. What drains can I use Superfast in?
Sueprfast can be used in all drain lines including floor drains, excluding garbage disposal, dishwasher and washing machine.
Fast PM Powder
1. Is the Fast PM Powder safe for all of my drains?
Yes, the Fast PM Powder is a great product to use as a weekly or monthly drain maintenance. The Fast PM Powder has a fresh scent that eliminates odor in the drain lines. Ideal for dishwasher, washing machine and garbage disposals to keep clean with no build up.
2. Do I need to mix the Fast PM powder first?
Yes, mix the Fast PM Powder in a glass with hot water and then pour into drain, there is no need to run water through the line right away. Let the solution sit in the lines then rinse. If using in dishwasher or washing machine, add in an empty load and let a full cycle run.
3. Is the Fast PM Powder safe for septic systems?
Yes, the Fast PM Powder is safe for all septic systems and drain lines.
Superfast Max Drain Cleaner powder
1. Can Superfast Max be used in the garbage disposal?
No, Superfast Max can not be used in the garbage disposal, dishwasher or washing machine.
2. How do I use Superfast Max?
Pour 1 scoop into drain line, pour 6-8 oz. of hot water down the drain, let sit overnight. Run hot water in the morning for several minutes to flush through. Repeat if necessary.
3. Where can I use Superfast Max?
Use Superfast Max in all drain lines including floor drains, except garbage disposal, dishwasher and washing machine.
1. Can it be used on flat screen TVs and computer monitor?
Yes. For best results, use as directed on label, great for tv, computer, tablet & phone screens.
2. Does it have to be rinsed?
No. The Bom should never be rinsed, once applied, the BOM creates a clear coat protective finish.
3. What cloth is used for cleaning and for drying?
The chamois is used for cleaning and it should be damp. The microfiber is the cloth to use to dry and polish.
4. Does the car have to be washed first?
No. However, we recommend that you wash the car only If the car is very dirty. you can wash it or rinse using a hose.
5. Is it good for mirrors and glass?
Yes. For best results use as directed. Use on mirror, glass, chrome, leather and more!